Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fair mix of ups and downs lately, which leaves me feeling very confused.
Really happy and satisfied with myself that I've finally learned how to slide for soccer, although it gives me sore elbows, bruised knees and shoulder and near-astroburns. Plus I accidentally fouled my teammates by doing a sliding tackle from the back XD But the feeling is so fun, 'cause I've always been visualising myself sliding the ball away from the attacker when she's about to score, but I never did have the guts to try. Always admired Xiang and Poansie for how they slide, heehee and now coach taught us (:

Yesterday was a fairly long training, which made us all pretty tired. Met Tano and Lisa and bused all the way down to Bad-Nee-O's house. Watched ManU vs Arsenal with Coaches and the team. Oh Yayyy Man U's Champs yo! It was super hilarious catching it together, its like watching it in VJSG form with coach calling our names, and 'scolding' us for missing the shots!! Tuti totally made us laugh, with our silly imaginations about her. Last night sure was fun. Thanks BadNeeO!

On a post note, we won MJC 5-0 to be on the top of the table. Faced RI(JC) in the Semifinals last Thursday at JBS, 14th May, what a significant date for us. Won 10-1. Kudos to Sher who played the full game, I'm so prous of yous Shersiii!! Now VJSG is through to the Finals coming Friday!! ((: Really exciting, its a must watch match all!

Down side just leaves me totally down and I don't even feel like talking about it. Just wanna vent out the horrible feeling and erase it all from my friends' heads. I hate being 'in the middle', freaking sandwiched and I DON'T wanna make a choice! I CAN'T make a choice like this. This is so tormenting, I wish I could skip school tomorrow. I know I'm not facing up to it, but I don't want to. I'm afraid.




Make history, VJSG. 1 more time, 22nd May 2009

No comments: