Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh! Shit! No! I'm sick )): Down with a stupid sorethroat and eye infection. Told Mr Lee that I was going home, and he went to tell Mr Ong that I wasn't feeling well. How vague, that ended up with such a big hooha 'cause of the swine flu, that I had to sit there for 10 minutes, taking my temperature twice. Throughout, I kept telling the guy that I had no fever, but my eye keeps tearing and my throat hurts. He didn't listen. Eventually when he released me, he said "No fever", I told you so but you didn't wanna listen! Sheesh.

Match on Wednesday and we won TJC 12-0 ((: Yayy.
Was given the chance to start once again and I'm really really happy. Saw Natesha and Marcia!! Man speaking of the match!! I'm so sad! The only time that my parents came to support, they came at the wrong time, when the match just ended!!! And I don't know if I will get to play much in the next few matches because Vidic will be back, so Rafael will be benching I suppose! XD!

Resting like a log these 2 days at home, sleeping as much as a swine does! Went for a relaxing swim today with my bro, boy I kinda miss that chlorine smell haha!

No comments: